Join us for Be:FIT London’s first ever weekender, 14-17 September 2017- a retreat for total health & wellbeing.
Where: Be:FIT London Weekender is situated in the picturesque setting of Highfields Manor, a beautiful country estate just an hour’s train ride outside of London.
Total health & wellbeing: Be:FIT London Weekender guests will get to enjoy 3 days of fitness and yoga classes from some of Be:FIT’s most talented trainers, workshops including ‘protein ball making’ and ‘improving your sleep patterns’, talks on all elements that effect women’s health including nutrition, hormones and more. Other activities include outdoor walking and running in the stunning countryside, relaxing in the fully equipped spa – with complimentary massage included – evening supper clubs, movie nights and more.
The package: A ticket for Be:FIT London Weekender includes:
- Three-night all-inclusive stay at the Highfields Manor
- Three fitness and yoga classes per day from trainers including UN1T & Adam Husler
- Two workshops per day
- Evening activities each day
- All meals, prepared by a gourmet chef (can cater for any dietary requirements)
- Smoothies, juices, hot drinks and snacks between meals
- Evening beverages including alcohol
- A complimentary 30-minute massage in the Highfields Manor Spa
- Full use of the spa facilities all weekend, including swimming pool, jacuzzi and loungers
- A complimentary weekender kit
- The chance to meet and dine with Be:FIT London’s special guests and workshop hosts
- Health & beauty goodies worth over £200
Prices: All inclusive tickets start from £650- with £150 deposit payable on booking. Double and single bed options are available based on two people sharing, with private rooms available on request.
Example private double suite.
Coming alone? No problem! Plenty of Be:FIT weekender guests are attending by themselves, and it will be an excellent opportunity to meet like- minded and inspiring women and make some new lifelong friends.
The finer details:
Guests will arrive from 7pm Thursday 14 September for a welcome supper club, before launching into 3 activity filled days. The retreat will end with a late lunch on Sunday 17 September, before guests travel home. A full itinerary will be released soon.
Menu can be adapted to meet all dietary requirements on request
Pre morning workout:
A fruit platter & superfood smoothie will be included on each day, plus acai bowls and other treats.
A choice of
- Smoked salmon/scrambled egg/avocado/Granary bread
- Asparagus wrapped in Parma ham/ Poached eggs
- Frittata/White onion/Spinach/Pea/Peppers/Rocket
- Mushroom omelette/Tomato & basil salsa
- Mexican bean/guacamole/granary bread
- Muesli Cereal/skimmed milk/Honey
- Bacon Hearts/Poached eggs/Granary bread
Throughout the day there will be a selection of crudités & hummus plus another healthy snack each day.
- Pecan & goji berries granola
- Almond butter/Dark chocolate/Oatmeal cookies
- Chocolate & peanut butter bites
- Variety of compound salads
- A choice of Protein cooked to order each day
- Salmon fillet
- Chicken Breast
- Turkey breast
- Tuna steak
- Pork medallions
*Dinner menu will vary for some themed supper club events
- Chocolate & avocado mousse
- Beetroot Brownies
- Sweet potato & chocolate sponge
- Exotic fruit salad meringue
- Sugar free blueberry cheesecake
- Baked apple cinnamon
- Coconut sorbet/ chargrilled pineapple
- Dark chocolate cherry & coconut truffles
- Banana loaf
- Tropical avocado ice cream
- Strawberries and cream